Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bathroom

We need to buy some fixtures for the bathroom:
- doorknob
- light switch cover
- toilet paper dispenser thingy
- overhead light

** we are going to match these items with the bathrooms faucet, which is a brushed silver steel.

Also, we need a mirror, and possibly lighting above the mirror - this is making me nervous, because I don't know what to pick out and also I am unsure if the reconstruction guy is putting lighting wiring above the mirror. Please give me suggestions on this.

2 comments:

Hong and Tami Kim said...

hey guys, please click on the links above "doorknob", etc - and tell me which one you like.

Thanks!
- Tami

Kim said...

Doorknob - I prefer the "Pegasus 2-3/8" Sumter Privacy Knob", but that's not a strong preference for me.

Toilet dispenser - I say the simpler, the better. Not the ones that stand on the ground.

Overhead light - 1.) P3804-09 but it's sold out... 2.) P3428-09 3.) P3805-09 3.) P3724-81 4.) CDT1011-PW. You get the idea of the ones I like...